The course concentrates on developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills by learning vocabulary, conversation and phrases used in everyday life along with
the Japanese culture and traditions through fun activities to keep the kids enjoyable.
- Taught by experienced teachers who have been specially trained to teach Japanese to young children. Our teachers have a very good understanding of children’s behaviors
and are able to communicate with the young ones effectively.
- Learn Japanese vocabulary through various activities, such as songs, games, stories and videos
- Children can engage in different lesson-related activities each week to learn and build relationships with their classmates.
- Teaching media, such as audio-visual, games, picture cards, word cards and songs, will enable children to learn, understand and memorize better while enjoying the fun.
The course, taught by trained and well-selected teachers both Thai and Japanese, aims at enabling the students to read, write and engage in everyday conversation.
- Taught by experienced teachers who have been specially trained to teach Japanese.
- Use the “Minna no Nihongo” course book which will help the students to master the lessons and efficiently adopt the knowledge to their everyday use.
- Students will be assessed on their Japanese language skill and knowledge at the end of the course.