The prep course for young children allows them to learn Chinese through games and creative activities and encourages parents to take part in their kids’ learning.
- The course concentrates on developing their listening and speaking skills with vocabulary suitable for their ages
- The course offers different lesson-related activities each week that the students can participate.
- The parents can keep tracks of their children’s progress through follow-up report, which tells what they have learnt each week, and help them with the homework.
- The young ones can improve their listening skill by listening to songs and stories on Oriental Kids CD.
The course has been specially developed for children with enjoyable and easy-to-understand content as well as in-class activities which allow the kids to learn and have fun
at the same time.
- The beautifully illustrated “Dek Dek Rien Jeen” is used at the main course book.
- Lays a solid foundation for the more advanced Chinese course in the future for the children.
- Taught by experienced teachers who have been specially trained to teach Chinese to young children. Our teachers have a very good understanding of children’s behaviors
and are able to communicate with the young ones effectively.
- Students will be assessed on their Chinese language skill and knowledge at the end of each course. The parents will receive the progress report.
The course allows the students to learn from listening, speaking, reading and writing from zero until they become proficient.
- Taught by experienced teachers who have been specially trained to teach Chinese. Our teachers have a very good understanding of similarities and differences between
Thai and Chinese and can elaborate to make it easier to understand.
- We use the “Hunyu Jiaocheng” course book specially designed for non-Chinese learners. The course has been adapted from Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)
which is the leading university in teaching Chinese for foreigners.
- Various teaching media is used to aid the learning process. The students will also be assessed on their Chinese language skill and knowledge at the end of the course.